I am a firm believer in declaring miracles. Why not? It's so easy to do, and such a wonderful way to create an amazing day. Many of you know that I keep a miracle journal on my desk - it's the best way I've found to keep track of all the amazing things swirling around - while reminding me how good things are on the days when it just doesn't seem that way.
Before sharing recent miracles in this post, I thought I look up the definition of the word "miracle". It's a goodie!
- Main Entry: mir·a·cle
- Pronunciation: \ˈmir-i-kəl\
- Function: noun
- Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin miraculum, from Latin, a wonder, marvel, from mirari to wonder at
1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs
2: an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment
Ha! Don't we all want more of that!?!
Here are the miracles for today's report.
1. Last week we got an order from the North Pole. Santa Claus Lane, no less. So cool.
2. Forbes.com, AOL Money and Finance, and Yahoo! Finance all picked up our "Pay It Forward" press release yesterday
3. A group of mom's in California are buying and donating over 40 Courage Affirmawraps to a local breast cancer support group. Now, that's paying it forward!
What miracles are happening in your life today? I've learned that when I look for miracles, more and more occur.